What extra courses should I be doing to get a decent job? (I'm in my sixth semester already :( )

I'm already in my sixth semester and the placement rounds will begin in nearly 4-5 months. I'm tensed as to what to do and how to proceed. What extra courses to be done?

Replies

• Amit Tandon
    Amit Tandon

As a fresher , you need to concentrate on basics of your academic subjects plus the project you are working on in your 6th sem. 

You need to showcase your contribution in your project. 

If you have time you can do any technical courses of your stream and show it in your resume.

• Riya Saha
    Riya Saha

Okay ! Thanks :)

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You should start your preparation right away. Start with solving multiple choice aptitude questions and also make sure that you've a good knowledge of your project and engineering subjects. That should be a good start. 

• Sandra James
    Sandra James

Hi Riya, I found this page on this website called that could be of use to you. https://www.shiksha.com/careers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In Whatsapp I have seen anyone can create a group and add anyone without there consent. If I don't like then I will exit from that group but by any...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
I have registered for Off drive campus for TCS and not attempted it.whether the rule of 6mnths eligibility is also applied to just registered candidate??
Hello mam,I'm completed 7th semester . In this sem leave i will make it useful  and I will improve me . please mam any internship available for mechanical engineering student...