What exactly is cloud computing?

what egg..sactly is it ? awaiting ur ideas and reviews

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jishnu nair
    See this thread: #-Link-Snipped-# . If you have questions after reading that thread, do post them here 😀
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    If you want to know what is not cloud computing..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That'd be a post for our chit-chat section 😀
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That'd be a post for our chit-chat section 😀
    Just couldnt resist...
    Such renowned scholars should the promoted to higher ranks..
    BTW I find it really amusing the way Manish Ji (anchor of the show) is listening to him...
    Anyways I wouldnt mix up technical section with Chit-chat topics any further.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd not blame him. He has to listen to what his guests have to say. A lot of our big news channel owners listen to the insane comments made by the interviewees.

I've always enjoyed Manish Kumar's analysis of political news. Technology may not be his forte.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jishnu nair
    Getting back to the point - Have you understood the basics of cloud computing? Or not, I'll write a short article for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

does anybody know about the placement and faculty of cdac mumbia....is it good???
java developter work with grails and oracle database..
we are the civilians...we are creators...we promise ourself dat we will keep trying to maintain to maintain the dignity of a true engineer ...a true civil engineer...i m Megha kabsuri...pursing...
Hello CEans! An idea of having a Group discussion every weekend on a particular topic in CE conference just struck my mind. We can decide the topic by getting suggestions...