What does this world e-Waste map reveal?

I found this world e-waste map created by people at #-Link-Snipped-# that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You may look at the interactive map in the source link; but I think the map reveals a lot of information that should be concerning to all of us. I'm posting the map below, would love to hear your thoughts -

e-waste

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I didn't understand map, grey shades indicate countries having maximum e waste problem?
  • Ativerc
    Ativerc
    You have to visit the link! The static map posted here is not that informative!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The worst thing about dining at a restaurant is the waiting time. You have to wait for the waiter to take your orders and then you have to wait for...
In what appears to be the major leak for the operating system, it is now being shared that the Windows 8.1 phone is going to feature virtual on-screen buttons instead...
Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd (SMIL) has planned to launch its new street bike - the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 in India in January next year. To be assembled in SMIL's Gurgaon...
I have a English short film with Hindi dubs. I want to replace it's audio file with the English audio track. Is there a way to do it? If yes,...
Notion Ink has announced Adam II tablet, the next iteration of the company's flagship tablet. The Adam II is arguably Notion Ink's hope to revive itself and get up from...