What does the + sign in front of the CE member name mean?

If you see a + sign in front of the name of a any member name onling on the CE forum, it means, that CEan is in your friend list.

For example, if you see AbraKaDabra+ it symbolizes that I am in your friend list on the CE Forum.

This question has entered the FAQ list for all newbies.
I hope this answers your query.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have the following thermal/fluids problem for class, and I am stumped. I thought maybe I could use Bernoulli's, but I am not sure if I can assume it's incompressible....
We’re all aware that Linux system files can’t be viewed through Windows. But with the current distro’s of Linux now, you have the ability to view and navigate all the...
A bear walks south for one kilometer, then it walks west for one kilometer, then it walks north for one kilometer and ends up at the same point from which...
The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab: MeeGo series is coming to Chennai! Learn about exciting developments with MeeGo and the Intel AppUpSM developer program, focused on showing application developers how to...
Event ID: 1032486017 Venue: Ambica Empire #79, 100 Feet Road,Vadapalani Chennai Tamil Nadu 600026 India Presenter(s): Aditee Rele, Harish Ranganathan, Rajasekharan Vengalil, Sandeep Alur, Saranya Sriram Language(s): English. Product(s): Microsoft...