What does 'career' mean to you?

Lot of engineering students and professionals are concerned about 'career'. I wish to know what does 'career' mean to you? Is it your job or something else?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    For me career means to fulfil my dreams and to be fully satisfied before my years end.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Career for me is to do something remarkable in the field i am interested...
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    For me my career means to do something good and make some impression in the field of computer science.
    I define career as to make the most benefit in your field of work ......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am working on a project of jet engine , i need to know about rotary compressors . and the commmercially available rotary compressor ...asap
Are webpages written in HTML,So if you know only HTML,You can build a webpage,or there's more behind a webpage?
decree (v) : An official order, usually having the force of law This word can also be a verb. To decree something is to declare it formally and officially. deem...
edifice (n): A big, imposing building elocution (n): The art of public speaking A locution is a particular word or phrase. Someone who speaks well is eloquent. electorate (n): The...
faux (adj): False faux marble is wood painted to look like marble. A faux pas literally means false step, but is used to mean an embarrassing social mistake. feign (v):...