What do you think??

Most original ideas.......

Most original ideas come from the individuals working alone

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Innovative ideas do not arise from groups of people, but from individuals.
    When groups try to be creative, the members force each other to compromise and, as a result, creative ideas tend to be weakened and made more conventional.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I think any innovative or creative idea comes from the group of innovative people, a single person can think but nor so far to get the creative result. If a group of people think together then surely a successful idea will come out, because different minds have different thoughts.
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    There was research on this topic (which I cannot find right now) and they found that the best projects come from groups of between 4 and 12 people. Less than 4 then there are not enough ideas. More than 12 then there is too much discussion.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Even though it could be from both, I will say from groups as few people work alone on projects in modern times.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    If we look at major endeavors & big corporate names like yahoo, google, MS, we will find that in most of such cases there are 1-2 persons who perceived creative ideas & rest followed them. Groups do succeed but they have to follow norms. If a group of people are trying to solve a problem, then the result depends on their cooperation, perception & brainstorming feasibility study.
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual.
  • kamal_kj5
    kamal_kj5
    teamwork meanz more we and less me,but many projects fail 'coz they don't follow this principle.Every1 wanna prove their inferiarity in that group.Those groups that dn't have place fr such shit will certainly reach their goal,smaller or bigger,no matter what.And moreover if the project is an individual idea,he must try to recruit the otherz who are parallel to him,this would result in dampening the differences,if any would exist!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Depends really. Some great ideas can come from the synthesis of group work, or even a cascade of other individual ideas which builds on consecutively. Along those lines.. there are probably a large proportion of original ideas out there done by groups, but they aren't really sensationalized via media compared to specific individuals, hence most of us don't realize them ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    I think its the perception of an individual.. Einstein didnt have any group or so... Microsoft could not be created by a single man... so you cant really say an individual or group//
  • kamal_kj5
    kamal_kj5
    Yeah,definitely ,I agree what Einstein did is great.But he didn't do it himself.He depended on many a people whom we donno,but Einstein must surely would have been thankful to all of them.There will be no complete individuality in anything.Only an individual idea maybe great in a project that makes him recognized.Anyways,we are talking about projects here,not about "inventions" or "discoveries"!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone me jawahar doing my mechanical engineering in tamilnadu..........๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Can anyone please tell me what are POV's. I had seen a lot of videos on net and just got crazy on them...๐Ÿ˜›
hello my name is ahmed my name in certificates is : MOHAMMED MUZAMMIL AHMED my name in passport is: Surname: MOHAMMED Given name: MUZAMMIL AHMED my name in gre registration...
hello . I'am to give a paper presentaion on evolution on electronic integretion. I'am lookin for a advanced matter for this, innovative , so that i will be able to...
Intrusion Detection System with Data Visualization Hi, I want to make an IDS (Intrusion Detection System) using Data Visualization. I am currently pursuing CCNA, and IT Engg 4th Year. Although...