What do you think of "Lage Raho Munna Bhai"

Guys,

Lets take a poll on this. What do you think of the sequel of the Munna bhai movie? Well I must say that this is one great movie and a superhit sequel, I guess even bigger than Krishh.

Although the humor count of MBBS was greater that Lage raho, but I think Lage Raho Munna Bhai rocks !😎

Raj Kumar Hirani must be a very intelligent director and a clear headed person. He exactly knew what was to be shown. Gandhigiri well blended with bhaigiri.

Your say

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    Well contrary to the history of sequels in bollywood, Lage Raho Munna Bhai is a great piece of work and a big success as well. If we take a look on the other examples in the same respect, the sequel of hera-pheri did not come up to its expectations at all. The sequel of Koi Mil Gaya, Kriish, although being a big hit and good entertaining movie, wasn't equally good as Koi Mil Gaya.
    And similarly, I liked more MBBS than Lage Raho. Lage Raho has altogether a different theme that incorporates principles of Baapu but the helping attitude and love for humanity showed in MBBS is uncomparable.
    And lets see what Dhoom-2 has in store for us!
  • Intruder
    Intruder
    well yes.. the humour.. is outstanding.. and its not action based but its dialog based.. and that makes the film outstanding.

if the producer is thinking of one more part of munna bhai . .then he has to be very very careful, he has to take care that he doesn't make the whole idea .. stale.
  • Swati
    Swati
    after such a big hit making a sequel which would b liked by the masses i think is a tuff job..................but hats off to the makers of LRMB....a g very gud job done.................a gud movie after a long time..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Please be informed that the Chit Chat section will undergo timely cleanup from now onwards. Following are the types of threads which will be removed once they are...
Hello Regular CEans! CE Forum is growing & we have started getting good content. Being regular CEans, it is in our hands where we take this forum. I'd like to...
I am going to introduce a new game after a long time.Hope you people like it. Here are the rules: 1. Post some randomly selected letters. 2. Create a sentence...
is there any open source projects by the CEians? I wish to join with them
dear friends pls promote CE among your friends. I liked the forum very much but it is very sleepy, two or three dedicated users only. So please try to increase...