What do you love the most about your phone?

My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant colors.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The_Big_K
    My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant colors.

We get it, you bought a new phone!! ๐Ÿ˜

Well, I love the fact that I can keep a couple of hundred songs on it and the fact that the output is awesome!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Maddy - That's right and I'm totally amazed by it.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm.. honestly, setting multiple alarms quickly is the best thing about my phone ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Hm.. honestly, setting multiple alarms quickly is the best thing about my phone ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hmm, so one is not enough for you to wake up?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    Hmm, so one is not enough for you to wake up?
    Nope, I'm a snooze type of guy ๐Ÿ˜› I'm not as disciplined to wake up in a particular time anymore, since I've now got three different work shifts.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Right now i have Videocon phone and i lost it but because of Mobile Tracker i get it back... so i love it very much.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I love the radio and songs.
    But now-a-days I am not allowed to carry mobiles inside office ๐Ÿ˜” so I miss it very badly!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    .. I receive and can make calls ๐Ÿ˜. its a 2007 model Sony Ericsson phone and I am happy it doesn't complain, when i drop it , its edges are void of paint but it still works as a new one ๐Ÿ˜.
    In total , its completely rigid and wake me up everyday
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I love my phone because its my phone.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

:myparty::myparty::myparty: heheehe
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dileep k
    I love my phone because its my phone.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

:myparty::myparty::myparty: heheehe
    'myPhone' sounds like 'iPhone' ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    That it sends and receives voice communication. I'm really old school in that I don't care about all of the crazy features. I'd rather have a high quality camera and audio system separately. I do text message but could easily live without it. I guess the best thing is no longer do I need a home phone.
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    I love my phone because it provides me a option called send msg later... Its a low end model but i just love it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One more thing - my phone allows me to reject a call and send a predefined sms immediately to the caller. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I love the voice changer software in my phone and i love to change my voice in 'a kid', 'a lady', 'a old man', etc...and making my friends fool......lol...
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Well sir this feature of 'rejecting the call and sending the predefined message immediately' is most amazing, and today first time i come to know about this feature....exiting !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've setup a neat mechanism to send CE Bulletin to all the members who've opted for receiving emails from administrator. Currently, we use CE Bulletin to send updates, important...
abound (v): To be very numerous; to abound is to be abundant. Abounding and abundant mean the same thing. accentuate (v): To emphasize; to accent; to highlight access (n): The...
I need ideas about the recent technology projects for my 8th sem. Not related entirely to database.
balk (v): To abruptly refuse(to do something); to stop short ballad (n): A folk song or poem ballyhoo (n): Sensational advertising or promotion; uproar
canvass (v): To seek votes or opinions; to conduct a survey Circus tents, among other things, used to be made of canvas but this is a different word. Canvass can...