What do you do in your spare time?

I’m getting into the intricacies of questions that should I do part-time job to make more money or study in my spare time. For you, what will you do in your spare time? To do whatever you want?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to Jobs/Careers section as that seems to be the theme of this discussion topic. When I was employed; I'd spend my spare time working on my hobby project (CrazyEngineers). It felt way better to work on my hobby project than spending 8-10 hours at work. I think most of such decisions are influenced by where & how do you imagine yourself at future stages of your life (say 10 years from now, 20 years, 40 years from now etc.).

But my generic suggestion would be to do something that equips you with a new skill that you think may help you in future. Job or study are just means to acquire those skills.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Sorry for posting on the wrong place. And thanks for your suggestion. To make a bright future, I know I should learn new skills.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These are the predictions - GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR CS/IT General: 31.5 SC: 21 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EC General: 22 GATE 2012 CUT OFF FOR EE General:...
As there are many departments, an approximate score may help you to get into IITs for master of engineering (M.Tech or ME). If you get close to these scores you...
Hey , can anybody help to compare the level of Kaplan tests & Actually GRE Test ,those who appeared already?
any one can explain the differences between SR and JK flipflops (not a latch) ????? 😕
Entrepreneurship is a topic of discussion more times in groups than we know. Everyone keeps talking about starting own business or doing something different through their venture or how to...