What Do U Mean By Steady State

What Do U Mean By Steady State? How is it different from the transient state? I am asking in context of electronics. Please explain in brief.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    naman2511
    What Do U Mean By Steady State??
    Steady state is basically when any property 'p' of a system does not vary with time; that it its partial derivative with respect to time is equal to zero.

dp/dt = 0.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well in electronics steady-state means is an equilibrium condition of a circuit or network that occurs as the effects of transients are no longer important.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plzz justify your answer..!!!! Short time rating of machine have : 1] Equal to name plate rating 2] less than name plate rating 3] greater than name plate rating 4]...
can a 12v dc motor work on 12v ac supply..i.e. alternately forward & reverse bias?
what type of lifting mechanism should we use in different irrigation and dam sluice gates?
hi every1 😀 i m mohammed mahboob i m ab.tech fourth year student i landed here in search of a seminar topic, ppt.
Supposing that you are able to fold a paper equally in half 'n' number of times. What would the size(width) of the paper be if you fold it 48 times.?...