What Do Engineers Need to Know for 2019?

Machine Design asks: Last year we saw many of the tech innovations that have been living in the fantasy development lands come to life. The Internet of Things is now mainstream and here to stay. Cloud analytics is no longer a “what-if,” but rather a “how can we?” Simulation and the digital twin help us predict the future of products before they are even built. Robots are being integrated into automation production cycles and 3D printing is the definitive method to prototype products. So, for 2019, what should engineers know so they can be ready for the changes? 

StackPath

Replies

• DM update
    DM update

Engineers should be prepare for next level changes in technology and should be flexible towards changes. Technology keeps on changing and one should make ourselves ready to learn new things .

• AdhikariHarika Reshma
    AdhikariHarika Reshma

There are many emerging technologies coming into the tech world.So the engineers should be prepared themselves and should be updated with the latest technologies.Soon the languages like c,java and many will occupy less importance at the time of hiring,having atleast the basic knowledge of technologies will help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to a new patent application from Tesla, Tesla is currently working on a new method to classify passengers according to their weight in order to deploy safer airbags on...
Hello,  I downloaded codeblocks 17.12 version last year in November and installed the GNC compiler and it was working fine. I wanted to start practicing all I had learned in...
Many professionals in the automotive and technical industries claim that road noise will increase with the advancement of lightweight and electrification of vehicles. Bose plans to use noise-cancelling technology in...
what are the possible results concerning ph, what's the appropriate ph that acid leach of uranium should be done at?
I am  studying BTech 3rd year and my field is Information technology. I am really confused with what to do after completing my BTech since I don't have any knowledge...