What did you learn in 2013?

The question is simple, but I want the answer to be open from all CEans out there. Let me start.
1. I learned that Challenging the present technology to redesign and reuse the past technology! - Why? can get answered in one way or the other.

2. I learned to control my fear of hospitals and blood:
2.a.: Actually spent 2 weeks (mostly nights after work) with a friend at the hospital while he was suffering with Viral Meningitis - greatest experience ever because of the craziness of this disease!
2.b.: Actually underwent a Surgery under general anesthesia for removal of lower wisdom teeth - another great and painful experience.
2.c.: Got hurt on one of the worst places ever - toe nail and still learning to enjoy pain!

3. I learned that #-Link-Snipped-# need proper training and interest to learn.

4. I learned that your life is short even if you think it is not, and the moments you get to spend with your family should always be cherished - whatever the risk you've to take!

5. I also learned that being a good employee involves good communication with not just your peers, but also with your superiors.

6. I learned that saving money is not easy. And also about the worst and better ways of monthly financial control.

P.S.: Hoping to get a mixed response here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I learned that words & the tone of speech are 100x more important than you think.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I learned that it's much important to have a good realization of the person's nature with whom we are talking and it's needed to be selfish at times...
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    i learned that the happiness or we say that the solution of our problems are just after us the need is to just understand them and apply them. sometimes we are eager to find out the solution of a problem from the others but the soulution is after our surronding we can see it but we do not apply it and through it by thinking that it is woerthless but if we apply that it will solves out the problem that we can't immagine at all. so i learn it by my own expeience.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I tried to explore few things and found my real interest and tried to follow my dreams(still working towards it).Learned to blog my interest and enjoyed my hostel life to the core.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends todays is the last day of year 2013 and in this year we get some good things and some bad things here i want to tell you about the...
I recently watched gameplay of MOBA style Blizzard's game - Heroes Of The Storm, and it looks outstanding. The game mechanics are lot lot different than DoTa or LoL. Check...
We know that every six month i.e in April & October, new release cycle is released. Canonical recently announced two major & exciting features that's coming into Ubuntu. 1) True...
Its not even three months from now when Google had acquired Bump and Flock and added the app to Google play. Now, they have officially decided to sunset the app...