What details are need to be filled during Bank transaction.

Hey Guys today discussion is on "What details are need to be filled during Bank transaction".

Everyone of us do bank transaction at least once in a week on an average.! So lots of mistake happens during banking either through online or direct banking.

Remember these if you sending money to some one, please enter right Ac/No, IFSC Code and MICR Code and Enter Right name to whom you are sending.

Find SBI bank details like IFSC Code and MICR Code of Chennai Important branches below with branch address.

Chinmaya Nagar,chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Chinmaya Nagar,chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0007990 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002070 used for cheque processing. Sbi Chinmaya Nagar,chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 60,kaliammman Koili Street,po.virugambakkam,chennai.

Gill Nagar, Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Gill Nagar, Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0007991 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002071 used for cheque processing. Sbi Gill Nagar, Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: No. 100 Gill Nagar 2nd Street,choolaimedu,chennai.

Mahakavi Bharathi Nagar, Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Mahakavi Bharathi Nagar, Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0007992 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002074 used for cheque processing. Sbi Mahakavi Bharathi Nagar, Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 10-a By 4,1st Cross Street,mahakavi Bharathi Nagar,chennai. #-Link-Snipped-# for more details.!

Velachery, Chennai

The State Bank of India Velachery branch ifsc code is SBIN0007993 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002085 used for cheque processing. Sbi Velachery is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 37a,velachery Main Rd,velachery,chennai,tamilnadu.

Service Branch Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Service Branch Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0008443 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002001 used for cheque processing. Sbi Service Branch Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: Whites Roadchennai.

Perungudi, Chennai

The State Bank of India Perungudi branch ifsc code is SBIN0009318 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002089 used for cheque processing. Sbi Perungudi is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: Plot No.73,nehru Nagar, First Main Rd, Perungudi,chennai.

Chamiers Road, Chennai

The State Bank of India Chamiers Road branch ifsc code is SBIN0009581 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002088 used for cheque processing. Sbi Chamiers Road is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: No.21, Chamiers Road, Nandanam ,chennai Pin - 600035.

Koyambedu Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Koyambedu Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0009675 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002100 used for cheque processing. Sbi Koyambedu Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 121 1,inner Ring Roadkoyambedu,chennai Pin - 600107.

Ifb, Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Ifb, Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0009930 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002090 used for cheque processing. Sbi Ifb, Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: No.103,annasalai,chennai,pin600002.

Cag, Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Cag, Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0009999 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002098 used for cheque processing. Sbi Cag, Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 64, Greams Road, Chennai-600006.

Currency Administration Cell, Gopalapuram, Chennai

The State Bank of India Currency Administration Cell, Gopalapuram branch ifsc code is SBIN0010193 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is NON-MICR used for cheque processing. Sbi Currency Administration Cell, Gopalapuram is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: 320, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,first Floor, Gopalapuram, Chennai - 600086.

Cac Guindy, Chennai

The State Bank of India Cac Guindy branch ifsc code is SBIN0010194 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is NON-MICR used for cheque processing. Sbi Cac Guindy is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: No. 86,� Gst Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600032.

Centralised Clearing Processing Centre, Chennai, Chennai

The State Bank of India Centralised Clearing Processing Centre, Chennai branch ifsc code is SBIN0010395 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002993 used for cheque processing. Sbi Centralised Clearing Processing Centre, Chennai is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: Chennai.

Melmaruvathur, Chennai

The State Bank of India Melmaruvathur branch ifsc code is SBIN0010470 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 603002005 used for cheque processing. Sbi Melmaruvathur is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: Adhi Parasakthi Hospital Campus, Melmaruvathur, Kancheepuram Distt., Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Sholinganallur, Chennai

The State Bank of India Sholinganallur branch ifsc code is SBIN0010525 used for online fund transfer and MICR code is 600002128 used for cheque processing. Sbi Sholinganallur is located in chennai, tamil nadu at the address: Dist Chennaistate Tamilnadu.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please can anyone of you guys guide me best GATE Coaching centre for Electronics and Communication in Bangalore...
I would like to share a new framework which I come across recently "Atmosphere". What it is? It's a one step ahead of AJAX. It provides full duplex communication in...
Hey I am Krishna Kulkarni m lecturer in pune university i wan to do phd in BARC Will u plz tell if anybody knw about that what is the procedure...
Hi,Im from ECE background.currently im working as a manual tester for past 3 months.I need to grow in my carrier by knowing about automation selenium and have to complete my...
The world's generating data at unthinkable speed and computer engineers have a new big challenge to face - analysing it all to make the data meaningful and useful. Typical big...