What CNR Rao Said...

Scientist CNR Rao isn't happy with the politicians and Indians in general, it seems. After calling politicians 'Idiots' for giving so little (resources, funding) to the scientists he went on to say -

We also have to take blame on ourselves, Indians we don't work hard, we are not like Chinese. We are easy going and we are not as much nationalists ... If we get some-more money we are ready to go abroad
..when he was asked about China's progress.

What are your comments on what CNR Rao said?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Business is always two way. You give with one hand and take with another. We've seen bloods fighting over the money, nation is comes too much down in the hierarchy of care.

As a personal opinion I don't feel there's anything wrong in going abroad to get some lot more money. Its a one sided choice. You sit here, try to do something good, get no support. Try to show your talent, no one gives a damn. On the other hand, the foreigner praise your talent, offers you handsome money and you get to do the work you like. Tell me just one logical reason to stay back?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why do you want to become nationalist? Let China become superpower. Be happy for others we should not be jealous.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am a patriotic lad, and I couldn't find one single reason of leaving my nation & working for other country's company & kiss their ass.
    Plus, what CNR Rao says is true, Most of Indians are not 'hard-worker',(no wonder why most of people want government job). One word that's holding back entire nation is 'chalta hai' , 'chalega'.
    It's like compromising on everything!Can't get desired result ? say 'chalta hai' & move on.
    We lack 'perfectness', 'accuracy'; which you can easily see in (each & every products)* manufactured in India.

* Except some.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just want a ranking of cdac centers in pune.
Hello mates, Can you please give me a rough estimate for the break resistance factor for 3 pipes each one is 7 meters long and 4" diameter. The first one...
Hello, i have searched alot in google about the PSU's recruiting without Gate score 2014 card but i got nothing .. please help me.. can anyone tell me the name...
Adobe Flash is a battery eater and not recommended on OSX powered computers. If you won own a mac and want to uninstall Adobe Flash completely from your system, merely...
Engineers were able to create world's smallest FM radio transmitter using Graphene - the strongest material known to humans. Graphene is a special material which has taken the entire science...