CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberNov 17, 2013

What CNR Rao Said...

Scientist CNR Rao isn't happy with the politicians and Indians in general, it seems. After calling politicians 'Idiots' for giving so little (resources, funding) to the scientists he went on to say -

We also have to take blame on ourselves, Indians we don't work hard, we are not like Chinese. We are easy going and we are not as much nationalists ... If we get some-more money we are ready to go abroad
    ..when he was asked about China's progress.

What are your comments on what CNR Rao said?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • [Prototype]

MemberNov 17, 2013

Business is always two way. You give with one hand and take with another. We've seen bloods fighting over the money, nation is comes too much down in the hierarchy of care.

As a personal opinion I don't feel there's anything wrong in going abroad to get some lot more money. Its a one sided choice. You sit here, try to do something good, get no support. Try to show your talent, no one gives a damn. On the other hand, the foreigner praise your talent, offers you handsome money and you get to do the work you like. Tell me just one logical reason to stay back?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberNov 17, 2013

Why do you want to become nationalist? Let China become superpower. Be happy for others we should not be jealous.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberNov 17, 2013

I am a patriotic lad, and I couldn't find one single reason of leaving my nation & working for other country's company & kiss their <insert insult here> ass.
    Plus, what CNR Rao says is true, Most of Indians are not 'hard-worker',(no wonder why most of people want government job). One word that's holding back entire nation is 'chalta hai' , 'chalega'.
    It's like compromising on everything!Can't get desired result ? say 'chalta hai' & move on.
    We lack 'perfectness', 'accuracy'; which you can easily see in (each & every products)* manufactured in India.

* Except some.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register