What career should I choose between Software Programmer and Networking?

Hi I have done Masters (CS) and currently working in a small software company I have 2 years experience on angularjs, but the thing is iam not gud in logic. So if their is any complex logical situation I need to be dependent on others. This is why Iam not liking my job.

I thought of switching to networking field. Just wanted to get some advice. Will it be ok if I switch it to networking after 2 years of experience in programming. And how will be the work pressure and Growth in the Networking field.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I want to know that is there any device available having a common server or hub for a store of mp3 songs and a player having many parallel controls...
Google, today, revealed a set of new devices. They included all new Pixel Smartphones, Daydream View, Chromecast, etc. All of them are as fascinating as the company itself is. But...
Vivo has seen significant growth in India this year and it is focused on keeping the momentum going with a new smartphone. Vivo has launched the Y55L smartphone in India...
The GSAT satellites are India's indigenous satellites used for digital audio, data and video broadcasting, built by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). ISRO has confirmed that its latest satellite,...
is it possible to change the exam center after confirmation??