What can I do after completing BE in E&TC with 64% passout 2013

Hellow,

My name is rishi verma & i have done engineering in electronic tele comm. with 64% aggregate year 2013 and now i want to do short term course that will provide me a good job. now i m totally confused to which course i do.? Should I do CCNA to get into Networking field or do advance JAVA to be programmer. but if you talk about my interest than I want to make my carrer in cyber security.please help me out to make correct decision ..

thankyou..

Replies

• avii
    avii
    then start in the path of cyber security.
  • trvtechie
    trvtechie
    thnks #-Link-Snipped-# to reply
    to get in that path what course i have to do

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Wi-Fi alliance is already looking for the next standard in the wireless communications and it's time we look forward to the new 802.11ax standard, the successor to currently popular...
As we know in data bases Key Constraints is the most important concept. we can apply the key constraint either to column level or table level, but I want to...
First of all I would like to apologize for my poor English. I've completed my bachelors degree in electronics and communication. My interest are in the following areas: i. Communication(GSM,...
Good day Sir/Madam Engineers , can someone gives us some background or abstract about this project?? What are the possible components needed to work with this.. Feel free to give...
Regional manufacturers Karbonn Mobiles and Intex have launched three new smartphones that offer Android KitKat experience at affordable prices. Keeping in mind the price of the immensely successful Moto E...