What can i do after btech civil?

sir,in 2014 i will complete my btech...n my age will only 20 year that time..n i am not able to attempt IES exam..i want govt job? what can i do? can i do mtech after btech or coaching for ies in that year (2014)..coz i dont want to waste my year? pls help..

Replies

• Sairaj83
    Sairaj83
    Its always better for a higher education so its better to go for Mtech or MS
  • civil rock
    civil rock
    thnx.....what can i do to crack gate coaching or home study? coz only coaching 4 gate is not available here..i hv to do both IES + gate? pls help..
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    After Your B tech You can Go for MBA Directly and In case you are not interested in doing an MBA, you can go in for an M.Tech, and specialize in the field of study that you chose for your graduation. For this also, you will need to start preparing for the exams well in advance.
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    join construction companies, like JAYPEE GROUP or L&T. Lot of civil projects have come up in our nation. Govt job, a bit tough. You can work for 10-15 years and then open your construction business, making the same road by mixing mortar and cements sometimes high and sometimes low. One of the coolest engineering degree is this, civil engineering.
  • civil rock
    civil rock
    thnx 2 ol of u....for doing mtech.i hv 2 crack gate...cn i start study at home for that..cn u tell me the books for that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which version of IS 456 is good..how it cost? pls give detail about it....thanks in advance..
Well here is a new idea: now in thermal power plants, which employ boilers and turbines, how about replacing the boiler shell with a giant sterling engine. the main shaft...
Cams are mostly produced by milling operation, but then what is the detailed procedure ? what kind of cutting tool to be used ? what kind of machine (horizontal or...
I guess the title says it all . to be honest i am not literate in matters like these.
when i was young, i was given the impression that, this branch dealt with machinery and stuff. yesterday i was browsing the list of my 8th semester electives, and found...