What are various jobs in a software company for a Information technology student?

I am  studying BTech 3rd year and my field is Information technology. I am really confused with what to do after completing my BTech since I don't have any knowledge about what are the jobs for IT students and what I have to learn perfectly to get a good job.I am requesting to give me some knowledge about different jobs available for IT student and what I have to study in order to get that particular job.Expecting a good informational and useful answer.

thank you

sreekar.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello ! can someone share any kind of project renewable energy for my final year project . I have searching a lot but still i can't get enough with this...
what actually machine learning is.How it is useful to us in reality.Explain with real time example.
i have got good percentage in my 10 and puc with more than 80% and i got just 55% in my engineering i am aftaid that it will affect carrer...
After 1st service can I ride in high speed of my access 125, ?
Games for management event like some spontaneous games and competitions like Business plan,mad adds,etc