What are the prime contents of Engineer ToolBox?

What are the major things that every engineer should hold in his/her toolbox?

List them here. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    1. Calculator
    2. Pencil
    3. Pen
    ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about borrowing these things from a friend?? ๐Ÿ˜

Personally my urgent requirement is a laptop with CATIA installed on it. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    1.Tester
    2.multimeter's
    for people who deals with electricity
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    for a civil engineer it would be a pencil, calculator, a measuring tape with a spirit level installed in one side. ๐Ÿ˜€
    a helmet if you can fit it inside your box ๐Ÿ˜› you won't be allowed to enter a construction site without it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I think, A Laptop with a super fast Internet connection is enough for a Computer Science Engineer ๐Ÿ˜€

Want anything more?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    appologies for spamming the thread ,
    but i need a justification why a "super fast Internet connection " is more important than " super fast processor installed "?

As for me, i need my laptop.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    durga
    appologies for spamming the thread ,
    but i need a justification why a "super fast Internet connection " is more important than " super fast processor installed "?

As for me, i need my laptop.
    Yeah durga, Its good to have a super fast processor in our lappy! I mentioned "Super fast Internet connection" because, if we want any tool or any software by sudden, we can download from the Internet very easily! So, lappy is for doing our work and Internet connection is for our need. What else a Computer Science Engineer need?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Depends on the engineer's trade.. For me, a laptop and an internet connection would suffice..

And then, maybe a breadboard and some circuit elements for playing with when I'm bored.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VoiCE posts published on CrazyEngineers VoiCE - Violators Beware! e-Challans In Delhi From September This Year Martin Jetpack Soaring High โ€“ 5000 Ft Flight Demonstrated Omega, The Famous Timepiece Brand...
This video shows the several ways to use diagonal bracing while constructing a wood-framed house. [video=youtube;b-fYaHNbGrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-fYaHNbGrA[/video]
hey guys, i am a final yr student, and my project involves interfacing a PIC microcontroller to a GSM mobile.. can you please help me in that.. ๐Ÿ˜€
Nine Magic Dots and R&D Techniques to Create a Creative Atmosphere Nine Magic Dots and R&D - Can You Solve the Classic 9-Magic-Dots Puzzle?
PocketKnife Peek File Size: 482 PocketKnife Peek lets you see that e-mail in plain text, without any potential HTML dangers such as malicious scripts. Click to download