What are the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS that you've learned in LIFE?Share your BEST RESOURCES here.

Hi,
I was just wondering about LIFE as a BIG PICTURE and how to get things handled.

So I'll be making a note of the most important things that I've learned,like a SUCCESS JOURNAL 😁
Here are two of the most important things I've learned as of now :

1)If you put action+emotion
-> anything can be done much faster,better.
An exmaple:i can re-read a book/article that i really like to read,the one that inspires me rather than a textbook that makes sense to me yet won't connect with my emotions.[​IMG]

2)It is very important to have a good reference group -> your friends,relatives,people that you hang out with,interact with.
My experience:Sometimes my friends have helped me make a right decision even when they could've taken advantage of the situation or avoid getting involved.

Source :
I used to do it naturally without knowing it I got this idea from Think and Grow Rich from Napoleon Hill which is a profound book for me.

The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) :
A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such a beautiful platform (the internet).It never made a difference to my life and just "filled" my time between work and sleep.I am happy that I could reduce the amount of time I spent on those stupid things.
I am now working actively to eliminate all of it completely forever [​IMG]
Now my main focus is to use that time for something that WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE as well as for the people around me [​IMG]
So,what are your experiences and your most profound realizations in LIFE?[​IMG]

Note for newbies like me :
List out specific insights please.[​IMG]

Try to keep it short and clear.It has to be profound to you and valuable to others.

Please mention your source as well eg : Books,Websites,Audio programs,Authors,People,etc.

Some topics to get you started with :

Focus is on LIFE (long-term) - something that will affect the QUALITY your entire life and not just a part of it.
Sub-topics : Money,Communication,Health,Business,Time Management,Productivity,Relationships.

ADVICE from MENTORS and PEOPLE with a lot of experiences,who would like to share is most welcome.
Infact I think these people have more profound insights as they have the relevant experiences in life 😁

I want this to be about sharing with people here and not any specific person.
I am sure each of us newbies can learn a lot from people who have their life handled,who are years ahead of us.

I'll keep adding my own specific insights here and maybe we can list out the BEST ONES in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) : A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such...
Well you've heard Overclocking of Processors, but Overclocking the brains ? Rubbish, isn't it? Same were my expression when I first read the article on Overclocking the Brain. The headset...
Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
Hey,​So I was planning to learn the Banking Process (the basics) and need a new Bank Account for LONG-TERM use.​I know how to make online transactions and use DC/CC online.​Have...
Seems like 4K Technology is already getting the attention, but still there's some time left before it hits the mainstream market as they need to work on the pricing sector....