What are the important topics to study in computer graphics?
@shbham Hi Shubham, are you asking with respect to a competitive exam or for general as an engineering subject? If you describe the question a bit further, that will help us give you better answers.
In general, the most important topics in the computer graphics subject are -
- Raster scan systems
- Random scan systems
- Line drawing, midpoint, ellipse algorithms
- Flood-fill and Boundary-fill algorithms
- 2D Geometrical transforms and 3D geometrical transforms
- 2D Viewing (Cohen-Sutherland and Cyrus-beck line clipping algorithms, Sutherland –Hodgeman polygon clipping algorithm)
- 3D Object representation (Hermite curve, Bezier curve and B-spline curves, Bezier and B-spline surfaces etc.)
- Design of animation sequence, keyframe systems, motion specifications etc.
These are the topics generally taught to computer science engineering students in syllabuses across India.