CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mohan kuman • 13 May, 2012
what are the functions of head regulator ,cross regulator
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 May, 2012 Thread moved to civil engineering section. The poll you've added was optional.
3.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 28, 2015

Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...
5k views

@Manashree Thokal · Jun 24, 2012

It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic. Abstract: It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting...
8.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 2, 2014

With Intex Aqua Octa, Intex Technologies has kept its promise in bringing a smartphone with MediaTek MT6592 Octa core processor in India during the first week of January. The new...
4.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 10, 2013

IIT-JEE, arguably is the toughest engineering entrance exam in the world. Hundreds of thousands of candidates, each one equipped with 2-3 years of intense preparation fighting for a few seats...
4.6k views

@roopam_ag · May 15, 2011

i noe this question is often repeated...but i want a fresh review on this...as i m placed in both..i am very much confused about which to join..its been said that...
13.8k views