What are the components used in the cell phone reciever?

plz any one explain what are the components used at the cell phone reciever? and which type of antenna is used in the mobiles..

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Base station generally uses a high power and high beam Directional antenna , but I believe it should be a non-directional antenna for receivers with low power consumptions

What is the system you are talking about? The compoents differ from each other in different systems , except for few components like a demodulator etc. For eg :If the system is a CDMA system then the receiver components are different from 3G systems or GSM systems
  • sankar3
    sankar3
    i mean to ask.. in the cell phone.. which antenna, filters, amplifiers are used
  • sankar3
    sankar3
    hey i am doing a project. there i am facing problem at microwave recepetion and amplification in it. please help me to do
  • iAstro
    iAstro
    Try reading.. #-Link-Snipped-#! That Would be really helpful to you! 😀
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    thanks for the link....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have an idea please help me to do this.. the idea is to detect the illegal power using from house lines. this may helpful to government
Meaning: a social or diplomatic blunder Use: The Senator committed a gaffe when he turned down the dinner invitation. Syn: mistake, faux pas, slip,solecism,gaucherie
Hello CEans Can anyone help me with some useful information or share their knowledge on what can be included in a research project on New Media Technologies what things are...
We published following posts on VoiCE during last week:- Entrepreneurship Is Not About Risk Taking! NotionInk’s ADAM Tablet Is On Track, Says Rohan Shravan Recovering CE’s Traffic Do people at...
I think many of you guys here study at a faculty specialized in computer science so here are some online video courses and other useful links that might help you...