What are the career prospects for CS engineer in ISRO?

discuss about making a career for cs engineer in isro

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bithamang
    discuss about making a career for cs engineer in isro
    ISRO does hire Computer Science engineers along with Electronics and Mechanical engineering candidates. Here's an official word on the eligibility criteria -

The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent for submission of application on line. Please note that the qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 05-05-2013 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of April 2013. Based on the performance of the candidates in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview. The schedule and venue of the interview will be notified separately to the shortlisted candidates only. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the online application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
    Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Ignoring the dates, ISRO asks for 65% marks in Engineering. ISRO's hiring team then performs an initial screening and only short-listed candidates get to appear for the written test.

Those who clear the written test are invited for the Interview.
    It'd be nice to have someone post information about the kind of role and responsibility offered to entry level candidates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG has introduced a 'Smart Video' feature soon to be integrated with their latest Optimus G Pro phone. The feature detect's users eye movements during video playback and if you...
hey friends i am pursuing BE from mechanical..right now i am in 3rd year.. i want to know what should i do for my better future in mechanical.. i have...
My name is lovedeep sandhu I am doing my btech in mechanical trade I am from ferozepur My aim is to become good engineer I like this site very much...
If we say that there is only two energy band gap ie valence band and conductence and there is no othere band exist for which but in defintion of fermi...
So guys ive done my certification in Java(SCJP/OCJP) and i am thinking of joining Android or iOS development classes,Which one would you guys suggest will stand good in the future...