what are possibility's of new innovations over EEE???

what are possibility's of new innovations over electrical and electronics and engineering???can you also suggest which more suitable private or government sector for an EE engineer ???thank you in advance

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You seriously need to think out of box if you really want to invent something. These days, even dog's shit has been patented & everything you can think of would have been patented like 7 years ago.😔

There are lots of government sectors for Engineers, BARC, Eelectricity board, PWD, DRDO, Armed forces & lots more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mech engineer and I've this crazy question stuck in mind that I want answered. What is the difference between steam and vapour? Aren't their properties just the...
CEans, Community boards like ours aren't new to spam and spammers. A popular community always attracts spammers like sugar-cube attracts flies. We found out that in the last 2-3 days,...
Can any one explain, how pressure decreases when velocity increases in case of fluids. as the area reduces velocity increases, but the pressure reduces. pressure is inversely proportional to area...
suggest good reference for socket programming in java
yesterday i posted one thread but dint get the answer yet......... Some companies are postponing the date of joining na so getting some what fear.. I got placed in Cognizant...