What are middleware jobs?

what is middleware jobs?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is just to fill 50 words

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Middleware jobs are engineering jobs related to middleware - a software / code that links various software components of a system.

PS: Why is there 50 words limit.
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    The_Big_K
    Middleware jobs are engineering jobs related to middleware - a software / code that links various software components of a system.

PS: Why is there 50 words limit.
    is it something very similar to L(0,1,2,3) support jobs
    if they are not what is the difference between them
    (there is no 50 word limit i just cant post a thread less than 50 words so filled it with dashes)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think L0, L1 - L3 stand for the 'levels' - beginning with L0 which is the first point of contact for the clients/customers. If the query is difficult or requires a supervisor to look into it, it's escalated to L1 level of support. That's what I think, not sure though.

Okay, I thought you wanted an answer in '50 words' 😁. The 50 'character' limit is to limit spam. With mobile style coming soon, that limit is likely to get removed. Keep an eye on the announcements.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who are all started preparing for isro cs exam come here.I'm also preparing for the same.W'll discuss here
"It's not the volts that kill you , it's the amps" plz can anyone explain this?............
Hi, As we know in matlab we can make gui program.(like vb6 etc..) I want help in declaring global variables that can be shared in whole program. Like if an...
😳hey world of knowledge. pelase xplain about the above asked question?? i am an elctronics guy want to know more deep about such ???,,,is firewall also sometimes called as router>>>
I am suffering from my mojor project . my project name is online holiday managemnt syatem .can u send me the link for this project documentation.