What are Infrastructure Debt Bonds?

What are Infrastructure debt bonds? It was in ET today. I could not understand it. The newspaper said, it is long term (5, 10, 15, 20) years. Can anyone tell me more about them? You can paste the link in below reply, I will read it from there.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This should help: #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm not good at interpreting the financial language so would still want someone to post a quick summary of that page.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I havent gone through the paper, but let me tell you what I know.

Infrastructure debt bonds are bonds that invest money into infrastructure.

Many banks offer various bonds and policies to employees like pension funds, or growth funds etc. what they do it , the minimum risk bonds are infrastructure and they invest in those bonds with some guaranteed returns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yamaha's corner at the the Tokyo Motor Show is sizzling with the new concept electric motorcycles and PES1 is definitely the attention seeker. This unimaginably light vehicle weighs a little...
It looks like a lot of people believe that legalising betting and putting up 'tax' on the income made through betting would turn out to be beneficial. CBI direct Sinha...
Samsung and Intel have been developing Tizen - the mobile operating system for quite some time now. At the At the Developer Summit in Seoul, Korea, Samsung revealed the Tizen...
Today twin CEan @cooltwins @CIVILPRINCESS are celebrating their birthday. Wish you many many Happy returns of the day. 🎉
Porsche is soon launching its new car - the Porsche Panamera Turbo S - in India and has even started taking bookings for it. If the Indian consumers do the...