What are .img files?
How can we extract .img files?

ok Here is some info abaut img files:
#-Link-Snipped-#)

& HERE IS THE same type of file:
#-Link-Snipped-#
[File is NOT damaged or corrupt]
I uploaded
Vintage_Synthesizers which is also same type of file.
Anyway I have used MagicISO, PowerISO, ISOBuster, & hunderds of archivers, decompressors & many other like stuff... But still no luck.

Please help meeeee[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the point in copy pasting from other forum?
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    The_Big_K
    What's the point in copy pasting from other forum?
    BOSS one thing I want to clear that,
    I have asked this same question in many other forums....
    But unsatisfactorily many have tried I could not get the real concept of
    *.img files.
    Moreover, many have replied me before & they also faced the same strange problems for any *.img file.
    In a netshell they are as curious as me to know the real answer of this problem.
    Well correct me if Iam wrong ,but *.img files are used in many boot cds, many audio-video dvds, etc. No one knows more about them.
    Well, I hope CEans can satisfy me.
    Any help any info is appriciated.
    Thanks in advance!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I have also some problem related to files
    can any one tell me how to open .djvu file??
    I have download an e book in this format
    but now i am facing problem in opening it
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    It's not .img format. It's some kind of ROM image which can be flashed by means of hardware only.

https://www.synthmania.com/z5_-_vintage_synthesizers_and_classic_beatboxes.htm
    @goyal
    Try WinDjView 1.0.1

https://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/windjview/WinDjView-1.0.1-Setup.exe
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    goyal420
    I have also some problem related to files
    can any one tell me how to open .djvu file??
    I have download an e book in this format
    but now i am facing problem in opening it
    Okkk GOyal I have the complete solution For your problem. Just download the Djvu environment Essentials to View djvu files.
    Also I have some of the djvu books.If you want then PM me.
    You can view djvu file by installing the DJVU simple Or any or just all the djvu readers that I have uploaded for you.Please be careful & google for some more readers if you want as many of the djvu installers contain malware. Feel free to install my pack as I have tested it & its completely clean.
    Ok 2shared.com - free file sharing and storage it is.
    ThanksI would felt better if you had made a new thread.
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    Thanks Guttu,
    But I wanna to extend this thread a little more.....
    Has some one used LG karaoke player?
    Player comes with Two DVDs (Hindi & English) which contain songs (karaoke as well as sample songs).
    No other player can play these dvds.
    Surprisingly, when I open this dvd on a computer I can see just two three .img files .
    What i wanna to do is to get all the karaoke tracks in that dvd.
    As usual any help will be appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Moderator, We have an immediate openings for a Infrastructure co. in Andhra Pradesh,the openings are immediate to close. We would like to Post JOB's. Please let me know the...
sir, i am intrested in going for my summer internship in coming academic year 2010-11. my field of interest is I.C. Engines..please suggest me some industry and how to apply...
Howdy! CEan mahesh_dahale just sent me a visitor message informing that I've crossed 10k posts! CEan English-Scared asked me to write down a special post on this occasion. So here...
I am new to serial communication and I am trying to do a project where I can interface matlab with my pic18f14k50. now i am able to getting the data...
Hi everybody, What is the difference between Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) ? When does a company/organization uses VPN and when it uses VLAN? And...