what does avr,pic mean?

Replies

• batch2
    batch2
    please go nd search the web.......................we r also doing d sam
  • shilpaworld
    shilpaworld
    hi

[SIZE=-1]The AVR has devices from 8 pin to over 64 pin. These devices are pipelined to [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]achieve high throughput just like microchip PIC 18 MCU and silicon laboratory.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]As well as providing technical and processor programming information on the Intel 8051, Motorola 68HC05, Microchip PIC Microcontroller, Atmel AVR.[/SIZE]
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    AVR are automatic voltage controller which are generally used in alternator to control voltage and regulate it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am doing BE III rd under Anna University and now I want to do a Ieee Project and don't know how to select the good project and how...
I finally find out a new signature CEans Which would be the best one out of these as a signature. You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your...
Life Without Engineering - A life without engineering is like the life of prehistorical age...every thing is made by the science and engineering...and without them life is imposible..so thanks to...
GUIDELINES FOR REPORT/ DISSERTATION WRITING Report Structure Index/Contents/Intent List of Abbreviations List of Figures List of Graphs List of Tables INTRODUCTION LITERATURE SURVEY SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS CONCLUSIONS References Appendices...
😕 I am facing a problem with my laptop screen while i was working on it the screen flickers (black) and then goes blank showing white screen. sometimes i shows...