What are all your favourite games? ? ?

Most of them interested to watching games like cricket, hockey, football, kabbadi, etc . , they can also post here . . . And in that particular games who is your favourite star ? ? ?

Replies

• aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    My favourite game is kabbadi and shafiq butt(pakistani) is my favourite player. . . And love to watch cricket and hockey, in cricket my favourite is captain cool MSD and in hockey sandeep singh and imran warsi are my favourite😀
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    sandeep singh! mine too.... others in my list are prabhjot singh, sardara singh etc..... hockey is great to watch after all..........
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Football has always been my first love.Wayne Rooney is my favorite player.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    lovejeet
    sandeep singh! mine too.... others in my list are prabhjot singh, sardara singh etc..... hockey is great to watch after all..........
    sandeep is a one of the best corner shot player in worldwide. . . We hope in olympic also our team india will rocks. . 😀
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    prashpan
    Football has always been my first love.Wayne Rooney is my favorite player.
    football one of the toughest game . . I have seen many matches ronaldinho is the stylist player love to watch him . . Also i dont forget zidane zindane(rock head). . .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, Recently I came across this question. 33/11=3 is true in which base? a)10 b)2 c)both d)none The answer given to this was both which is satisfactory when we...
hi all, i got 41 marks with a gate score of 460. my AIR is 5649. i am from ST- category. can i get a call from BHEL/IOCL?
Micromax - the company that redefined the dual SIM phone market in India by offering phones at affordable price range has unveiled a new logo. The new logo aims to...
Can i get the Nymble project's detailed report. I need to know the applications of this project and also the future enhancements. kindly let me know.
The Ultrabookâ„¢ Temptations are a series of social experiments that explore just what people are prepared to do to get their hands on an Ultrabookâ„¢. Check them all out ->...