What Advice Will You Give for Young Entrepreneurs?

As a Student how Can I become a successful Entrepreneur?Can anyone suggest me on this?What’s necessary to become a truly successful young entrepreneur?

Thanks in advance !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    osantinoo
    As a Student how Can I become a successful Entrepreneur?Can anyone suggest me on this?What’s necessary to become a truly successful young entrepreneur?

Thanks in advance !
    There are actually two steps - first, that you actually become an entrepreneur. Second, you try hard to become a successful entrepreneur. There's no blueprint to success in entrepreneurship. However, from my experience and reading tons of entrepreneurship related books, I can tell you that if you take up entrepreneurship in the field of your interest & passion, your chances of becoming successful double.

Second big aspect is Persistence. Never give up, no matter what goes wrong. If you don't give up, you will win. Losing is just a state of mind.

Third is Patience. You'll neex extraordinary patience as an entrepreneur. I, as an entrepreneur experience it every day. Without patience it's hard to achieve goals. You have to keep working hard without losing focus.

Good to see that you are interested in entrepreneurship.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Great answer Biggie. Hi Osantinoo according to me any entrepreneur should have a plan of business to work on. What say?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    My contribution here is perseverance to what you aim. Never let your mind go down. As an entrepreneur, one would face a hell lot of problems every time. And time management is very important in these things.
    BTW, great answer biggie! 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    just a simple sentence
    never give up what ever it takes
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Passion.

Well I don't have any experience regarding this,but what I feel is passion for anything can actually make you achieve it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firefox is releasing tomorrow. I'm going to be one of the first ones to download the browser. I've always wondered how the browser hardware accelration works. From my little understanding...
A sneak peek at Android 3.0, Honeycomb, the next version of the Android platform, designed from the ground up for devices with larger screen sizes, particularly tablets. [video=youtube;hPUGNCIozp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPUGNCIozp0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;AkXoiIug2AM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXoiIug2AM&feature=spotlight[/video] Actor George Takei asks for the world's help for victims of the quake and tsunami in northern Japan. Please donate at American Red Cross or Official Site - Save...
hi bought a pc wth ubuntu on it.and the previous user has a pw on his account.i have noway of contacting him as he is out of the country. all...
hey guyz.... i have a problem here- in control panel in sound & audio devices i get 'no audio device' & i cldnt here any sound. der ws sum problem...