what about embedded systems designing as a carrier???

what about embedded systems designing as a carrier?is there a bright scope of this field in india ?what are job apportunities?and finally the major question can an electrical and electronic engineer also go to this field and if yes then what are skills required and what steps should be taken to develop those skills?😀

Replies

• Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    please reply friends.....its very important for me....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple has finally launched iPad in India, officially. Here's price list of iPad in India - iPad with Wi-Fi 16 GB: Rs. 27,900 32 GB: Rs. 32,900 64 GB: Rs....
Considering the fact the modern mantra, "Work hard, Party harder", a party after work to rejuvenate the mind is the "to do" thing. My thought is if celebrations become regular...
Blackberry’s been famous for the full QWERTY keypad phones especially useful for rapid emailing and messaging. The Blackberry Malibu is your Blackberry Curve Touch and it’s a CDMA phone. But...
This idea popped up in my mind while writing a new post for VoiCE. I believe electrical, electronics and/or bio-medical engineers might be interested in working on it. The idea...
Hi, Currently am working in a company which has two years of bond. I would like to do higher education. In 2010 i had cleared GATE exam with 95.3 percentile...