We're on Stephen Wolfram's personal website!

There we go and sit with Forbes, Harward Blogs, New Scientist et al. .

Well, what do I say, just look here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wow! This is great !
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its good 😀

Just checked !!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Great Biggie..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and I had a call from Guruji folks saying they are very pleased to see our growth during past one year.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh..! Thats great Biggie..! I guess from the last 4 to 5 months, we have a lot of new members..!

CE is increasing rapidly day by day..!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    ...and I had a call from Guruji folks saying they are very pleased to see our growth during past one year.
    good to hear that.....😁

way to go CE!!!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    The awesome CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its Awesome Biggie 😀

Congratulations!!!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    this is cool..we're right there at the top with forbes et. al!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Huzzah! That is great news.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks, Lot of our members have started receiving joining dates from the companies that hired them. I'm thinking it would be great to know fellow CEans who'll be joining the...
I use blogger but I find some shortcomings in it. What do you prefer, WORDPRESS or BLOGGER?
hey there guys can someone please help me out. I am using the ccs ide and compiler to carry out a project. As part of the project i need to...
Hi friends. After a long time i once again came back to Ceens. I have a course DBMS in my semester. They suggeste us to learn oracle. Can you help...
Hi.. I saw so many members useing blogs.Can anyone tell me please what is the use of blog writing AND blog reading? How can we earn money from the blogs?I...