Welding Steel To Alumium

Honda has become the first company in the world to weld steel to alumium for the subfames of the upcoming Honda Accord 2013 (North American version). The new technique forms a strong bond between the two dissimilar metals under very high pressure created by moving a rotating tool over alumium lapped over steel.

Check more coverage on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mark Zuckerberg enthusiastically answered the question fired at him by Michael Arrington to grip the attention of a rapt crowd at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference. Instead of sharing the whole...
So I was invited as a guest of honor at installation of the entrepreneurship development cell in the 'top private engineering' college in Maharashtra. Upon reaching the venue, the organisers...
I wonder what is the reason behind having such a shifting pattern. We have seen other bikes which had all-down (TVS-Suzuki times) or all up (Hero Honda). Now, 1-up &...
Here's a research paper project for BioTech Students - The investigation of signal transduction pathways is critical to the basic understanding of cellular processes as these pathways function to regulate...
if any of you have any problem regarding job....or unplaced freshers looking for job please do contact me may be i may help you out somewhere