Welcome to the CE Debate Center

Welcome to the CE Quarrel Zone a.k.a the Debate Center! ๐Ÿ˜€

With Debate Center of CE Lounge, we provide a common place to CEans for Debate. Feel free to start a debate on any topic of your choice!

Special thanks to our fellow CEan - 'Swati' for suggesting this section! ๐Ÿ˜

Happee Quarreling ... err...Debating! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    As Swati...suggested the one .....this thread,....i am throwing a topic a light one....to start with if any one can enlighten his/her view the debate will start
    so start with the favourate one liner of swati....

If "Love" is "Blind" how can you say "Marriage" as a "Eye opener ".
    should get atleast a reply from the expected person...

chill
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New Topic => New Thread

Guys,

Start a new thread for each debate topic that we take here. All posts related to the topic will be in that thread and that will also make searching/browsing easier ๐Ÿ˜€

So - New Topic => New Thread ๐Ÿ˜

HaPppe Debating !

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    so what we do?? continue the crazy boy debate here or in the thread with the topic started by him?๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone! We are growing rapidly and I'm sure we have a good GRE bunch here. Let everyone know your GRE score with a complete breakup. Get started! ๐Ÿ˜ -The...
Had your dose of GRE? Its time to share your experiences, tips & tricks. Let others benefit from your experience. Got tips about cracking Verbal, Analytical and Quantitative sections? Put...
Hi All ! 'Jobs & Opportunities' section was added to CE forums with no particular aim in mind. But since we got no content to put here ๐Ÿ˜› , do...
hi crazy enggs, i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to...
To All CraZy EnGiNeErS !! ๐Ÿ˜ HaPpy New YeaR ๐Ÿ˜ May this New year bring all the Hapeeness and Joys and Luck and Crazy Ideas ๐Ÿ˜ in your life !...