Welcome 'Solutionz'

CEans,

It's a pleasure to announce a new service by our own CEan - Ankit Virmani.
Ankit tells you more about 'Solutionz' -

-----------------------------------------------------
We might be engineers, we might be doctors or we might be sportspersons. But one thing we never forget to say is "Proud to be an Indian". Very true-our country is indeed a beautiful place to live in. Optimism about the country's wonderful economic growth is in the air since our Business Maharajas have declared a war against the companies of the so called developed countries. We make them our ideals and dream to follow their path, but isn't our world too small to live these big dreams. Aren't engineers today only engineers and nothing else, same with the doctors, sportspersons and other proud Indians. So why not learn something beyond what is expected of us? Here at Solutionz we explore a similar opportunity. For those who never get tired of asking "Why?"-we present a wonderful collection of articles on all topics under the sun. Calling all those information hungry to learn and contribute...let us make our nation proud of ourselves.

Click on the logo below to visit Solutionz for articles and downloads.

-Ankit Virmani

#-Link-Snipped-#

-----------------------------------------------------

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Hey, nice job there Ankit. Rocks! I liked the article "Evolution of the Gaming World". [​IMG]

Great going!
  • ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    First article uploaded:"News you can use"-Where is it leading us?
    Read the complete article in the #-Link-Snipped-# section. Or visit our site to read the complete article. Get it #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • suyash
    suyash
    crook
    Hey, nice job there Ankit. Rocks! I liked the article "Evolution of the Gaming World". [​IMG]

Great going!
    Thanks !!
    Btw can you please tell me if there are some serious gamers over there on this forum? 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]TATVA’07: A RETROSPECTIVE[/FONT] [FONT="]The Annual Technical Festival of the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, had a successful inaugural edition which was organized from...
“Let truth prevail”, “We bring you light” and “The people’s paper” might be the taglines of our favorite newspapers. Afterall they are the ones which bring the world to our...
There is no other concept that captures the imagination more than the idea of time travel -- the ability to travel to any point in the past or future. What...
Wishing many many Happy Happy Returns of the Day to LORD_EC 😁! 🎉 Party On Fellas! :myparty: -The Big K-
Dear all, When i connect my harddisk to other pc as a secondary disk, my boot drive not showing in it. Please help me............