Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • suyash

    @suyash-2N6gPP • Jul 5, 2008

    hey congrats MaRo !!

    way to go... ๐Ÿ˜

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Jul 5, 2008

    Congrats!!!!

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 5, 2008

    Yyyaaaayyyyyyy

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 6, 2008

    Awesome, congrats dude!

    What a good timing. I'm starting my semester already, so I'll be super busy ๐Ÿ˜›

    Have fun with your new powers *evil laugh*

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Jul 7, 2008

    congrats dude. keep up the good work. when's the party.

  • MaRo

    @maro-Ce3knx • Jul 7, 2008

    Thank you guys ๐Ÿ˜€

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 8, 2008

    What does it take to be a moderator?

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Jul 8, 2008

    Sacrificing your social life so you can always be on CE. Kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰

    You'd like to be a moderator too, Kinetic?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 8, 2008

    Here : #-Link-Snipped-#

  • KINETIC_JOULES

    @kinetic-joules-Qk9kmk • Jul 9, 2008

    Thanks. . . I'll read it.

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Jul 9, 2008

    congrates Maro.

    Biggi - How many mods CE have till date?

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 9, 2008

    Ash, MaRo & Big K (moi). But with the speed at which we are growing, we're soon going to need more.

  • just2rock

    @just2rock-DkmPtO • Jul 10, 2008

    keep the "spirit" last long...

  • zenna

    @zenna-pnXfll • Jul 13, 2008

    Maro, I don't know U yet, but U rock ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • samarjeetsaigal

    @samarjeetsaigal-SMCw6m • Jul 23, 2008

    zennaMaro, I don't know U yet, but U rock

    ๐Ÿ˜Hey Congrats Maro.....
    and keep the spirit moving up....have fun and rock๐Ÿ˜

  • Mayur Pathak

    @mayur-ywQKfu • Jul 27, 2008

    Congrats MaRo, Hmmm... finally some competition to Ash. ๐Ÿ˜

  • sonasathish

    @sonasathish-ASg8rC • Jul 27, 2008

    Congrats Maro........

  • satheesh27887

    @satheesh27887-baQnlX • Jul 27, 2008

    Congrats MaRo...
    keep the good work.....