CrazyEngineers
  • Sumit
    Sumit

MemberMar 20, 2014

Weirdest Intro

Greetings to everyone,
    I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh, currently pursuing B.tech in CSE from HPTU. I am keenly interested in Computers and Music. Writing, chatting(not on fb), singing and playing cricket or soccer are my ususal hobbies. I love travelling long and unending journeys and many more technical and non-technical terms can be included in my "THE LIST".
    I want to explore the world and be updated to tech-terms that's why I joined CE.com and obviously the project ideas on the forums made me join this community. Feeling very nice to be a member of this community that too in free. They say," THE THING WHICH IS FREE IS FULL OF LEISURE AND FUN".
    Let's see.
    The things which I love about Innovative technology, I have explained in my personal info.
    Thank you all.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • micheal john

MemberMar 20, 2014

welcome to CE😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • micheal john

MemberMar 20, 2014

welcome to CE😀
    Cancel
  • gbit

MemberMar 25, 2014

Welcome Sumit.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorMar 25, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-# It is good to have you here with us. Feel free to express your thoughts in elaborate manner on existing discussions and be motivated enough to start new ones.
    We hope you have a good time here. Welcome aboard!
    Cancel
  • Sumit Thakur

MemberMar 25, 2014

Thank u for the welcome.... And surely i shall participate in every topic i'll have knowledge of...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register