Weird problem in my Firefox

Check the video and you will know what am talking about. Anyone has any idea as to why this may be happening ?
[video=youtube;41hbk1Injvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41hbk1Injvw[/video]
it happens often but not always and the only way to stop this is to cancel out and restart the browser!

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    never seen anything like this, cool bug ;-p
  • sookie
    sookie
    Interesting bug, which version it is giving problem?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Very weird, never seen that before.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    the problem was originally seen in 3.5 so i upgraded to 3.6 n later to 3.6.6(current) but still it behaves oddly at times.

what I have been able to deduce is that odd behaviour is trigerred due to javascript or flash error.
    The reason I say this is because I have noticed the behaviour occuring on sites that run a lot of flash and/or javascript content. Though I haven't tried narrowing down on it. Just wanted to know if anyone other than me has witnessed such a bug in FF and whether anyone knows the reason for it
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Lol, funky stuff!. I've surfed through many flash and JavaScript intensive sites, didn't observe the issue on FF 3.5. What Flash version are you using?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    I have been updating regularly , firefox , flash and other plugins too. Even at the present am on the latest version. This problem started since FF v 3.3 I guess and has been continuing. There may be some thing else triggering this behaviour too but I have been unable to figure out. Just noticed it happens when am surfing a flash/JScript intensive site.
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What kind of sites are you visiting? Maybe a badly coded script was hosted? lol
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    this happenned to me also but twice only .............i think its due to some weird script try clearing up your cache and history and check that there are no spywares mine has resolved........
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    it is not that it happens everyday with me. My computer is regularly scanned for malware and is cleared of junk too. I doubt it is due to such thing though I agree it may be due to javascript codes running on some sites that may hinder with FF. Exactly what it is , am not sure though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing Kidakaka a very ๐Ÿ˜ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ๐Ÿ˜ from all of us! ๐ŸŽ‰
If we think logically what is the result of 1+1. a.001. b.010 c.0000002 d.1*1 give the reason of your answer.
1.How many squares are they in total ? 2. what is the value of x. 1 15 9 2 7 x 3 112 54 3.Given that 1 = 5, 2...
i am having RF+DC+OOK combined signal .i want to separate these signals,what method should be used to separate these signals
Hello friends, I am a student of computer science and engineering. I think it's my first post on the wall of entc section. Currently i collect some knowledge about computer...