Weird power of the human brain

Aashish Joshi
@aashish-VrevFC โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to be pretty weird. Oh an by the way, of course I can read it. I'd like to know how many of you can read it as well.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.


i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!




@mods: please put in relevant section

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Oct 12, 2009

    Tihs trhead is arleady in crorcet setcion.

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Oct 12, 2009

    superb maddy !! I like it.

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Oct 12, 2009

    The_Big_KTihs trhead is arleady in crorcet setcion.

    Good one!!

  • safwan

    @safwan-NH7W5Y • Oct 12, 2009

    Yoo! Alhamdulillah I can read thank s to god.

  • MaRo

    @maro-Ce3knx • Oct 12, 2009

    Human brain can detect words if the first & the last letter are in the right places.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Oct 12, 2009

    i can raed tihs.

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Oct 12, 2009

    i could read it too, in fact in the same speed i usually read.

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Oct 12, 2009

    i can read it
    sorry.....
    i aslo can raed it

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Oct 12, 2009

    i Can read this
    yipeeeeeee