Weird power of the human brain

I got this in a forward. I believe many of you might've already seen this, but I just thought I'd post it for people who haven't. I found it to be pretty weird. Oh an by the way, of course I can read it. I'd like to know how many of you can read it as well.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

@mods: please put in relevant section

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tihs trhead is arleady in crorcet setcion.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    superb maddy !! I like it.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The_Big_K
    Tihs trhead is arleady in crorcet setcion.
    Good one!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Yoo! Alhamdulillah I can read thank s to god.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Human brain can detect words if the first & the last letter are in the right places.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i can raed tihs.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i could read it too, in fact in the same speed i usually read.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i can read it
    sorry.....
    i aslo can raed it
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i Can read this
    yipeeeeeee

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like tension between Google & Apple is growing. Few days ago, Google CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned from Apple's board. This news is followed by recent news that...
hey friends i have recently joined a guitar class.All my friends are like how will i manage guitar along with studies and that too related to engineering😕. But isn't it...
Hi Can any one tell me the practicle applications of finite state automaton thankyou
Hi guys,i m doing project on edge detection in images using fuzzy logic but i don't know much about image processing,can anyone tell me how to procced? Or if anyone...
I am a third year student of scsvmv University(many might not have heard of this name). Its a deemed university at kanchipuram, Tamilnadu. Myself, along with some of my batch...