Website Information Needed

Is there any particular website where we can get the information about latest websites or domains registered?
If I want to know more details about any website like creator or owner of website, is it possible??
Where I can find the newly registered websites on internet?

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Use WHOIS Lookup.
  • stupido
    stupido
    Very interesting !! never occurred to me.

You can check domain details from no. of web sites. i use who.is for regular check.

but as you asked very specifically - something new which has been registered, i need to check, in that case we have find the site (or write small code) which will check the registrant time for last hour or day or month basis.

good question!! - i love it. 😁

will surely work on this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the best place to find out information about recently registered domain names is domain name forum. However, its not a very reliable source.

Lot of people discuss domain names through such forums. But a service that provides this information would surely be helpful 😀
  • serenen
    serenen
    I dont know where to get the list new websites. But you can use WhoisXY Whois Lookup to look for the owner of a website. It also helps to find the ip address of a domain and the domain of an ip address.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please can you help me or suggest a seminar topic for my m.tech.waiting for the reply
hello CEans... the topic which i am posting now is a group discussion rather than a debate.. so place your views on this.here it goes. we all know that all...
when i insert the pen drive in the port...and try to open it up the following error message pops up "the drive is not formatted",although it has some data in...
hi.. i am a 4th semester electronics and comm. student.. i m trying to start on a mini project... plz help me out by giving me some ideas regarding what...
can any one tell me where we find the cache memory of ram ? correct me if i am wrong. 😁