1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Webmining or GridComputing ?

Question asked by ms_cs in #Coffee Room on Jul 11, 2009
ms_cs
ms_cs · Jul 11, 2009
Member of CrazyEngineers
Which is better webmining or grid computing to do a project, ? I am interested in both. But want to know which one has good value in software field. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 11, 2009
CEO @ CrazyEngineers, TEDx Speaker, Guitarist
What kind of project are you planning to do in web mining or grid computing?
ms_cs
ms_cs · Jul 12, 2009
Member of CrazyEngineers
In webmining project, it keep track of history of web usage, ie particular website usage. So that it can help for better customer relationship.
In grid computing, I want to do monitoring using my project in particular organization(example xyz organization).
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 12, 2009
CEO @ CrazyEngineers, TEDx Speaker, Guitarist
Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
ms_cs
ms_cs · Jul 12, 2009
Member of CrazyEngineers
The_Big_K
Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
Thanks for the suggestion Big_K. 😀

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up