Webmining or GridComputing ?

Which is better webmining or grid computing to do a project, ? I am interested in both. But want to know which one has good value in software field.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of project are you planning to do in web mining or grid computing?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    In webmining project, it keep track of history of web usage, ie particular website usage. So that it can help for better customer relationship.
    In grid computing, I want to do monitoring using my project in particular organization(example xyz organization).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    The_Big_K
    Both projects could be very useful and provide great learning. I see that with the web project you are more into 'Analytics' part; which is very good. It's difficult to answer which project will help you more in software field.

I believe you should select the project which gives you more opportunity to show creativity and originality - which will be very much valued in software field.
    Thanks for the suggestion Big_K. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wrote a sudoku solver. It does solve some sudokus (may be "easy" level) but gets stuck while solving few sudokus giving user multiple options for one cell and continues if...
Here i am going to show some Crop Circle images... among them mostly are really puzzle for scientist who made it? no one knows i read one article on that...
Hey CEans how many of you are aware of the listings of the India Budget 09-10.. Among great expectations Pranab Mukherjee, Finance Minister of Congress 2 released the budget that...
hey all the pro's engineer out there, i am a degree student doing a final project. My group is doing the whole AGV for a FMS. The automated guided vehicle...
Hi All, Following is an interesting puzzle i found while browsing, Every weekday at 6 PM sharp Nawab Gulzarilal arrives by rail at the Lucknow station, and every weekday at...