Web services example!!

Can someone tell me if the process of loging in into a website using a facebook authentication involves web services!! because i need to describe a situation that uses web services and i was thinking about that!!

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It usually depends on your application. You'll have to register an app on Facebook and get the codes from the website. You'll then have to integrate the login with your website's login system. Why don't you post specifics so that CEans can help you.
  • youngt
    youngt
    Here it is the specifics: describe a pratical situation that uses web services ? what i would to know is if its ok to describe the situation a mentioned earlier, if not can you give me an example of one besides ecommerce like amazon shopping, ebay, banking system!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MTNL has launched push email technology for all its customers in Mumbai and Delhi. MTNL partnered with Bharat Berry Technologies to launch the service with a total investment of Rs....
The controversies are heating up. The public representatives of the Jan Lokpal Bill drafting committee are firm on their stand that the Prime Minister and Chief Justice should be under...
CEans, The eagle eye readers must have noticed the new section in CE. Well, it's actually our CE - Reviews section which has gotten a new name. With the name...
Stumbled across this poem while reading around the net: The art of pretending is tricky indeed. It takes planning, luck, and lots of speed. Your boss comes by so you...
Samsung Galaxy S users rejoice! The Samsung Galaxy S Gingerbread 2.3.3 update - DDJV6 is now available through KIES software. The 2.3.3 update promises to bring performance improvements and many...