Web Project: e-mail system in java

hiiiii
friends ......i want to develop a email system in my web project ....
please give me an idea or suggest me a way that How can I implement email system in my project.My project is in java(JSP/SERVLET)..

plz help me as
soon as possible...

😁

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Re: e-mail system in java

Hi viswasknit,

You can do so using Java Mail API [simplest approach of making email systems] . Check out following links :

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Hope can be of some help. I think these links are not enough tough to follow😉 so this time expecting you to come up with some better questions after doing some own hard work. 😀 Feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks !
  • viswasknit
    viswasknit
    @#-Link-Snipped-#

thank you

I wil try to do best....
  • viswasknit
    viswasknit
    happy teachers day............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! What about using waste materials of plastics as our future fuels? What are the ways or the processes through which this can be made possible?
hiiii friends I want to develop a forum in my project ........... plz give some idea to develop this so that I could implement this.............
hi guys ...i m doing my 2nd yr be in mechatronics ...i donno the future of tis dept ...i chose it coz of my craze in mechanical (mainly automobile) so...
I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants...
What is the max thermal efficiency of a CI & SI engine, Why CI engine is having more thermal efficiency ?