Web Profits from home - is it for real?

Just saw a website webprofitsdirect.in and they claim to have brought work from home easier in India. Has anyone actually used this and earned cash for real? Just curious.😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like scam. They say they've been featured on so many news channels and yet, if you search the 'web profits direct' keyword in Google, none of the top news websites appear in search.

I'd not give them a try without having seen anyone really making money from them.

By the way, making money while working from home is quite possible. There are several things one can do - earn money from blogging, affiliate marketing, selling ebooks or products or services.

Creator of chandoo.org quit his job with TCS to run his website full time and recently made revenues of about $600k / year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo's shopping spree hasn't ended yet since it started acquiring startups from quite some time as Marissa Mayer the CEO, believes that these companies are aligned to Yahoo's business. After...
Swimming is something which I have always loved, and whenever I find time to spare, I would straight away head to the pool. For me it's a workout which is...
I am too lazy to surf today, anyone willing to find me a direct download link for Hackintosh 10.8 OS, No torrents please 😁 someone find me a good download...
hello, i have studied java in my engineering college,but i was not good at it,i managed to pass,now i am in my job in the field of software development in...
The much awaited update of Google's Android OS is now confirmed. When the images of the Google Nexus 4 Smartphone running Android 4.3 was spotted at the Thailand Mobile Expo...