Web Designing Online Course Suggestions

Hi Ceans ,
I m interested in Web designing . Can anybody tell me if any online course there for that ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cchandansjce

Hi Ceans ,
    I m interested in Web designing . Can anybody tell me if any online course there for that ?
    Web designing has two aspects - 1. The 'Designing' part: The creative part (look and feel of the website, applications etc.) 2. Programming Part: You can easily get started with the most basic and commonly used tools like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP etc.

I'm not aware of any online course that offers all of this in one package. It's always better to start working on both above points simultaneously. For the programming part, there's plenty of help and tutorials available that focus on specifics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BATCH : 2011 PASSED OUT ELIGIBILITY : B.E/B.Tech (CSE,IT,EEE,ECE,E&I)MCA - 70 % SALERY : Rs.3.25 Lacs PA 02.09.2011 : WRITTEN TEST 3.9.11&4.9.11 : Communication Skills Evaluation, Technical Interview HR Interview,...
CEans, Lot of our members complained about the user profiles not being displayed correctly. The problem was with the clean URL re-writting that we attempted and the usernames that had...
1. An article is sold by Frank at a gain of 10%. If it had been brought at 8% less and sold it for Rs 2 less, he would have...
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day :myparty: Have a great year ahead! 🎉🎉 How are you gonna celebrate your birthday?
Credenz 2011 is a National level Technical Symposium organized by the PICT- Pune Institute of Computer Technology IEEE Student Branch, during 16-18 September 2011. Credenz revolves around the idea to...