Wearing Tie in a fresher's interview

Does wearing a tie in an interview by a fresher over-emphasize the formal wear? DO we look desperate that way?
**Asked by a friend of me..
#-Link-Snipped-#: Your views on this please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nick_Sharma
    Does wearing a tie in an interview by a fresher over-emphasize the formal wear? DO we look desperate that way?
    **Asked by a friend of me..
    #-Link-Snipped-#: Your views on this please
    Check the company culture first. If the company allows casuals - then no need to wear a tie. If the company culture favors formals - then go with the tie. In any case, I'd only prefer a tie if the temperature around is below the normal. It'd be absolutely 'foolish' to wear a suit and tie on a hot summer day.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We were made to wear blazers during our campus interviews and we looked like idiots owing to the 40 degrees temperature on that particularly sunny day. One should only wear a tie if the work culture demands it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Having imbedded graphic card of 256MB. I need few games which can work on mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Please!!!☕
Nuclear power is any nuclear technology designed to extract usable energy from atomic nuclei. The most common method is through nuclear fission, produces no greenhouse gases or other such pollutants...
can someone help me on how does the circuit for a car reversing horn with flasher works? can anyone provide me a report for this?
hey friends, is it possible to transmit electricity wireless?? i wanna to work in this project. it will be really very beneficial. please give me some suggestions.
role of a graduate engineer trainee, what he ll do in the period of taining