We know what you're doing - Think twice before sharing data online

I just stumbled across this website. #-Link-Snipped-# On this site all data is pulled directly from Facebook, it is not censored, and it is publicly accessible via the Graph API.

It shows in real time stuff like :
- Who wants to get fired?
- Who’s hungover?
- Who’s taking drugs?
- Who’s got a new phone number?

If you see any posts on here that are yours and you want them removing, delete them from Facebook first, then they will stop appearing here (may take up to an hour).

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Facebook privacy policy is hell...
    When I configured facebook on my mobile all the post are going public by default, I thought it will take privacy setting from account but its not. I realized this after 5-6 posts and then changed my privacy.This also happening my brother's account too, Then I notified him to make post and photos from mobile as private.
    This above link given by you collecting data from public post . Most people who posted "Hate boss", most probably, have uploaded by facebook mobile app.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, I am looking forward to constructing a currency counter machine at home. can anyone please help me with the details? I have searched the internet but couldn't get...
give ur suggestions for the aircraft model project...😏
The mars rover curiosity is scheduled to land in mars this august. As usual in every space mission the entry descent into the atmosphere is the most crucial and dangerous...
NAME: BHUPIKA SINGH OCCUPATION: STUDENT UNIVERSITY: GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
diesel engines are not as smooth as petrol engines. they vibrate a lot. why?