'We got 10 CEOs to tell us their one killer interview question for new hires'

Quote:
Where do you see yourself in five years? Tell me about a time when you showed leadership. What is your biggest weakness? These are the standard questions that job candidates face during interviews. And by now, everyone also has standard answers. (“My biggest weakness? I work too hard.”)
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Abstract: Energy cannot be created nor be destroyed but it can be converted from one form to another. Nearly all the mass of the atom is concentrated in a tiny...
A team of researchers at the University of Illinois have formulated a new battery design that will separate salt from sea-water, making it suitable for consumption. In addition to that,...
Scientists from the Universities of York, Torino and Connecticut have predicted the morphological structure of self-assembling protein nano-particles by using a mathematical model. Nano particles create symmetrical 3D folds over...
Researchers from MIT have developed a new energy efficient neural chip that can run powerful AI algorithms locally, without depending on the internet for heavy data processing. The chip, called...
Whats the coefficient of drag for a Lamborghini car?(Rough estimate) N also the Coefficient of lift